Semi-permanent make-up is an advanced cosmetic technique which employs semi-permanent pigment into the dermis layer of the skin.
Semi-permanent make-up can benefit:
• Those who have very little or no time to apply make-up.
• Those who suffer Alopecia, Chemotherapy patients,Parkinson’s disease or other tremor related conditions.
• Those with little confidence in applying make-up or have poor eye-sight.
• Those who like to look their best at all times.
• Those who have sparse or over-plucked eyebrows
Consultation and patch tests required prior to treatment
Price on request.